Vacancy for the Post: Merchandiser/ Asst. Merchandiser (Marketing & Merchandising)
Job description: Job Context
- Strong negotiation, presentation & KPI driven environment to achieve pre-defined targets, communication, leadership & analytical skills.
- Moderate IT exposure to fit in ERP environment.
- Handling top buyers like Guess, C&A, Inditex, Zara etc will be preferred.
- Must be able to handle buyer’s independently and day-today Sales, Marketing & Merchandising operations, Key Account Management & Customer Service.
- Review the development packages received from buyers and put the developments into work with product development team as well as vendors.
- Extensive knowledge in Knit Fabric Technology & Quality.
- Check all costing for price negotiation with buyer and then attend price & sample review meetings with buyer.
- Updating the fabric & garment master spread sheet to all concerned dept.
- Comply with corporate objectives of merchandise planning, competitive assortment and brand mix, quality products and services that are catered to consumer’s needs and lifestyle.
- Must have able to sourcing new product development & negotiation with the buyers.
- Work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of goods.
- Ensure and maintain proper KPI target/Ratio and required MIS.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from management time to time.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology
- Post-Graduation from any reputed university.
- Graduation in Textile Engineering/ Apparel Merchandising / B.Sc in IPE will be preferred.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 24 to 36 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:53:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!