Vacancy for the Post: Manager – Supply Chain Management (Stone, Coal, Clinker, Gypsum, Corn, Tobacco)
Job description: Job Context
Madina Trading Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd. is a concern of Madina Group which is one of the leading trading company in Bangladesh, Madina Trading operates bulk commodity end to end trading business across the country, it trades stone, steel, rod, cement, coal, corn, tobacco, clinker, gypsum. We are looking for a SCM manager who will be responsible for demand planning, to ensure on time work order, to ensure on time goods receiving as per management approval with proper approval process. Having experience in supply chain management of bulk commodity trading are highly encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiation and purchase of bulk commodity items from local & overseas vendors.
- Finalize contracts to comply the International Standard.
- Follow up the import indent as per requirement of respective department on the basis of Lead time.
- Monitor safety stock for placing order.
- Prepare Monthly/weekly/Yearly procurement Plan.
- To collect Performa Invoice and finalize CS for Imports.
- Follow up the Shipment status in consultation with Commercial Dept.
- Coordinate with Branch stores to maintain inventory.
- Evaluate vendor’s based on technical and commercial point of view.
- Review with internal and external stakeholders for issues management regarding purchasing term & conditions.
- Resolve supply quality service and invoicing issue with vendors.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management
- Skills Required: Foreign procurement, Local Procurement, supply chain management
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Demand Planning, Experiance in Procurement Logistics, Foreign procurement, Local Procurement, Supply Chain * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Trading or Export/Import, Importer, Indenting Firm, Wholesale
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Be able to multi-task and perform excellent communication, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be able to identify problems and resolve in a timely manner; possess a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks and resources appropriately.
- Promote an environment conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and effectiveness.
- As per company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:32:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!