Vacancy for the Post: Manager/ Sr. Manager (Quantity Surveyor/QS) for Ruppur Nuclear Power Plant Project
Job description: Job Context
Keen to obtain a site management system as a means of meeting its project schedule achieving target, quality policy, achieving its quality objectives and ensuring that product conforms to Owner requirements.
- Head of the section project meeting to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects, Technical specification review, and resolution.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an on-time
- Monitor program cost activity to achieve an in-budget result.
- Checking of Reconciliation for all Major materials like steel, cement, Stone, Concrete Tetrahedron, and Flexi Mat materials with approved mix designs.
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the client and customer.
- Subcontractor billing checking.
- Client billing Invoice submitting with all relevant As-built documents timely to ASE (ASE/Atomstroyexport, is the Russian Federation’s nuclear power equipment and service exporter.)
- Computation of overall Quantity calculation Stage-wise Concrete, Reinforcement, Shuttering, Scaffolding & Finishing Architectural solutions.
- Preparing the actual rate analysis for major items for every month.
- Preparation of Cost Impact Addition & Omission for Changes of design drawing and Quantity Variation & Claims submitting to ASE on in time.
- Preparing actual cost work done Sub Con Vs Max Payroll comparison statement every month.
- Tracking of procurement of material with SCM.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Civil Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: Budgeting, Cost Analysis, Cost and budget, Presentation, Project Budgeting, quantity surveyor
- At least 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Budgeting, Civil Engineering, Cost and budget, quantity surveyor * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Age 38 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ishwardi, Rajshahi
Job date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 05:39:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!