Vacancy for the Post: Manager – Internal Audit (Corporate Office)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking a dynamic and self-driven professional for our Audit department as Manager Audit. Implement assigned audit process in accordance with SOP. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of auditing procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform risk and control assessment of audit subject to engage audit and to communicate objectives and scope of audit clearly.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Check and verify all kinds of bill, voucher, for ensuring the accuracy of accounting records and procedures
- Check all kinds of purchase requisition with bill and vouchers.
- Pre and post cost sheet analysis, Oder wise cost sheet checking
- Check and verify Job Card, Salary, wages, OT, bonus, final settlement, leave including attendance,
- Checking of inter-company transaction register/ledger,
- Check & verify Raw materials /Chemical/ dyes procurement chain, purchase and loan accounts
- Lead audit team to ensure audit is conducted as on time.
- Prepare audit report and to highlight significant/ major issues of process improvement opportunities and recommendations that result in beneficial change.
- Recommend audit subjects for annual business plan based on risk and controls assessment.
- Perform special investigation/assignment as suggested by Management
- Train and develop skills of team members for smooth functioning of internal audit process.
- Must have an experience on Textile Division
- Work at office
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance
- Professional Certification: Qualified Certified Internal Auditor (C/A)/ ACA / FCA/ Chartered Accountants
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Capable for managing multiple audit teams
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications both written and speaking in English
- Honest and Hardworking.
- Good Interpersonal and Leadership skill.
- Excellent skill on MS office package, especially Excel.
- Ability to prepare Reports for Management.
- Ability to settle issue instantly while reporting to concerns.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:26:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!