Vacancy for the Post: Manager – Industrial Engineering (IE)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Design layout of equipment, materials, and work space to point up maximum efficiency using IE method/tools.
- Setup every day’s standard input ratio & create sensitivity to worker about new method systematically in respect of garment manufacturing.
- Identify & eliminate bottlenecks that delay production associated schedules to meet ultimate standard and initiate simplification in the overall production process.
- Ensure Proper Method & Time Study.
- Ensure Proper line balancing & confirm daily line wise production target.
- Responsible for effective Production planning and efficient implementation.
- Order status monitoring & regular schedule meeting with merchandising & marketing for order planning.
- Building relationship with merchandising department & production people for smooth operation.
- Ensure the accurate & optimal capacity planning, while ensuring cost reduction & increased profitability.
- Manage production planning staff and scheduling of raw material to meet production schedules.
- Always be updated on production status whether it is meeting the production plan or not, if not then make a route cause analysis and give quick solution for a smooth operation.
- Close relationship with operational teams to ensure on time delivery of products & optimal utilization of equipment & manpower.
- Reviewing production plan with capacity & strength along with ensuring timely shipment target.
- Prepare all type of Production and shipment related report for top management.
- Any other task provided by the management.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE) / B.Sc in Textile Engineering from any recognized and well reputed university.
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong leadership, team management, problem solving and multi-tasking skill.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good knowledge & skills in computer MS Office packages.
- Strong technical knowledge in Planning system.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Must be familiar with modern garments factory practices.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:05:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!