Vacancy for the Post: Manager-I (Stitching)
Job description: Job Context
We (Premier 1888 Ltd.) are looking to get application from some young, energetic, enthusiastic people to work with our sewing department as Manager-I.
- Review Monthly Stitching Plan and Coordinate with Planning Department.
- Maintain a sewing plan to achieve the daily/weekly/monthly shipment target.
- Ensure On time Production and Keep goods ready to ship.
- Follow up Section wise hourly production.
- Control Production activities
- Supervise, guide, control and motivate the team.
- Identify Process bottleneck and find solution along with concern Department/Section.
- Ensure and maintain WIP
- Ensure Resource availability.
- Control Wastage & Rejections
- Ensure backup Sewing Operator so that no Machine go idle for Operator Shortage.
- Keep eye on upcoming order trend and ensure capability/capacity.
- Efficiency Development of Man/Machine
- Daily/Weekly report share with reporting head.
- Ensure Housekeeping
- Ensure and maintain Compliance requirements.
- Any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Masters/Graduate/ Post Graduate (Relaxed for well-experienced applicant)
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering will get preference.
- 6 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production/ Operation Management
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- More than 7 Years in the field of Garments Manufacturing (Minimum 3 Year’s experience in similar position)
- Working experience in a large group of companies (Manpower over than 1500)
- Should have knowledge in Sample, Layout, Product Quality & Shipment.
- Chittagong Based Experienced Candidates will get preference.
Chattogram, Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transport facility.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 02:56:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!