Vacancy for the Post: Manager – HRD
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Recruitment/ Head-Hunting and Selection of appropriate Human Resources for staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- Annual budgeting that includes HR services, employee recognition and benefits administration.
- Ensuring HR issues – planning, development, recruitment, training, maintenance and work as a team which also includes policies & procedures, disciplinary action etc,
- Engaging in performance management, rewards & recognition, Program, promotion and increment, training & development.
- Policy development, documentation and Data Management (ERP);
- Prepares periodic reports for management;
- Employee relations, employee and community communication;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Handling all types of social/ environmental/ technical/ fire & safety/ building & electrical safety/BSCI/ ISO (QMS/ OHSAS) and others certifications Audit.
- Follow-up / handling and sustainable labor compliance issue.
- Employee services, counseling and grievance handling.
- Any other task assigned by the superior.
- Master’s degree in any discipline. However Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM from a reputed university would get preference.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management.
- Self-motivated. Ready to travel to different parts of the country to conduct company’s HR related activities.
- Skills Required: Performance Appraisal, Designing Compensation & Benefits, Labor Issues, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, HR Audit, legal compliance on Bangladesh Labor Act- 2006 and subsequent amendments thereof.
- Should be able to handle all HR related activities of the organization independently.
- Having good understanding about HR policies and also having sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor law and its subsequent amendments. Ensure legal compliance, polices and procedure, termination, dismissal compensation, disciplinary action, handling of grievance, management of conflicts.
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skill in English and Bangla.
- Strong ability to motivate employees for ensuring outstanding performance.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package -especially MS Words, MS Excel, Power Point), Internet browsing, Email Correspondence, work experience in- online software, experience to organize video conferencing meeting.
- Ready to work under pressure and willingness to complete the task timely.
- Strengthen team work.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 02:12:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!