Vacancy for the Post: Manager (HR & Admin)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management, Compensation Benefit & incentive schemes.
- Follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management personnel in the factory.
- Ensure 100% implementation of Labor Law 2006 and Labor Rules (Srom Bidhimala).
- Follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs work.
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues.
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview.
- Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation and confirmation related work.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the company.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental enquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives etc.
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs, attend participation committee meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Ensure security of plant, properties, premises & personnel.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Maintain rapport with the local bodies, buyer representatives and govt. agencies.
- Ensure administrative policy & procedure for smooth running in the factory.
- Update all licenses, certificates.
- Follow up hygienic issues.
- Ensure administrative related MIS are properly maintain, update.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- LLB/ LLM in Dhaka University / Rajshahi University.
- PGDPM/ PGDHRM/ MBA in HRM will be given preference.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Salt
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Narayanganj, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 02:22:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!