Vacancy for the Post: Manager / Deputy Manager (Purchase & Procurement)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the required items for construction of residential and commercial building and their market availability.
- Find potential vendors of tiles, doors, sanitary items, bathroom fittings & Fixtures, electrical items, and any other construction related items/materials.
- Compare and evaluate offers from different suppliers and initiate business activities.
- Finalize purchase details and enter order details in to internal database.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, quality specifications, delivery information, stock levels.
- M. Com / Post Graduation.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Real Estate, Developer Company, Procurement, Inventory, Supply Chain.
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skill, Negotiation Skills
- Proven working experience as a purchasing agent or procurement officer.
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond office hours (if needed)
- Good knowledge of supplier and market readiness.
- Strong coordination to ensure proper inventory management and storage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus
- As per the company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 02:05:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!