Vacancy for the Post: Manager/ Deputy Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance- Factory)
Job description: Job Context
- Kyros Footwear Ind. Ltd is a brand initiated under the banner of `Nice Roks` India. Within four years of its manufacture, Kyros has insistently become famous in Bangladesh and India. Its corporate office is located in Baridhara, Dhaka-1212.
- We are looking a talent who possess the job with sound understanding, independently working and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization`s operations and to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of HR, Admin & Compliance department.
- Lead the HR, HS, Administrative and Security activities of the factory
- Office Administration & monitoring.
- Take care of installation & maintenance Computer, Printer, Phone, Fax, Photocopier, AC, CCTV, Fan, Furniture, RO water system, Bio-Matric system, Furniture & others.
- Prepare draft of various official letters, e-mail etc.
- Prepare all Notices, Circulars, Office orders, Meeting schedules, Organize meetings, Record & Circulate the minutes.
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative procedure by policy update time to time.
- To Monitor, supervise, plan, develop, update and to implement different policies and procedures regarding to the strategies of Administration department & improve the operational systems and policies and reporting system.
- Ensure the effective execution of day to day office administrative issues, such as employee’s compensation & benefit, leave administration, company transport management, procurement, office stationery & printing supply, contract/lease agreement, office equipment maintenance.
- To maintain relation with law enforcement and government office. Ensure discipline at organization & ensure proper disciplinary action as per company disciplinary procedures.
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place. To handle legal issues relevant to HR & Admin dept.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies & stakeholders like; City Corporation, Labor Court, Govt. Agencies, Labor Organizations, BIDA, Passport, Home affairs, Police Station, Hospital, Visa, SB, NSI, FSCD, Environment, etc.
- Maintain & update all licenses such as Trade License, Fire License and Environment License, Factory License.
- Make ID card, Visiting Card, Office Diary, calendar various printing work & implement.
- Ensure proper consumption of utilities & stationery and maintain records.
- Check companies bill & Voucher.
- Office Assistant, Security, Waste & Canteen management.
- Coordinate with Chairman, Managing Director & Director of a different purpose.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Package especially in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experienced in RFID (Attendance) software, Fair with Payroll (Jibika).
- Provide full support to Recruitment & Selection process.
- Make job advertisements, Job Post, Screening & shortlist resume, Candidates call & arrange an interview.
- Ensuring new staff orientation training, time to time awareness training.
- To ensure recruitment, probation, confirmation, promotion, performance appraisal, annual increment.
- Check daily attendance for all employees & report to all superior.
- Floor visit regular basis & grievance handling
- Knowledge of Labor Law- 2006, Amendment of Labor law- 2013 & Labor Rules- 2015.
- Ensure all formalities to get work permits from BOI/BEPZA for Foreign Expatriate.
- Liaison with NSI/SB/Home Ministry to get security clearance for the purpose of visa/ work permit for foreign expatriates.
- Deal with immigration for visa processing/extension, traveling and accommodation issues for foreign expatriates.
- Look after the protocol/entertainment/transportation of higher management/visitors etc.
- Responsible for the Hotel Room Reservation & Air Ticket related formalities for the /owner/expatriates of the company.
- Responsible for all kinds of protocol duty including airport protocol of all company guests, buyer and Engr. coming from abroad.
- Maintain files, records and information of foreign expatriates/visitors.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Work at office
- MBA with major in HR Management or Masters in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel/ HR Management.
- Preferred Professional Certification: HRCI or PGD Human Recourse will get preference
- Skills Required: Compensation Benefits Attendance Leave Management, Compliance, Factory HR Administration, General HR, Learning and Development, People Management, Performance appraisal
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Factory HR Administration Compliance., General HR, HR Operations, Organizational Development, People Management, Performance appraisal, Training & Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Tannery/Footwear
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having good knowledge in Industrial & labour Law
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Positive attitude.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Need to be good team player.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Rupganj, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 04:26:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!