Vacancy for the Post: Manager, Content
Company Name: Foodpanda
Job description: Manager- Content
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the world’s favorite way to order food online to your home or office. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen. As of that, we are looking for a Content Manager to work in our Bangladesh team. You will be responsible for supporting the all the Shops and QC team.
- Develop content quality SOPs (text, images, formatting etc.) to facilitate consumer decision making in the ordering process, resulting in improvement of customer interface (cr3)
- Develop and execute new process changes according to business need and ensure the delivery and impact of identified and implemented measures
- Work closely with central, local and regional operations management to consolidate and distribute best practices across different countries, and train the team on the same
- Design and execute product trainings, educational programs and communication
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to develop and implement process changes as per need.
- Manage and maintain relationships with different teams and resolve issues on priority
- Manage a team of content agents to review quality of content creation, and generate actionable insights to improve overall quality
Bachelor degree from a reputable university. Engineering background preferred.
You are able to communicate in English and Bengali fluently.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
Your analytical skills are excellent and you have an entrepreneurial attitude with great interest for the online businesses.
You are driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
Even under pressure, you can reach targets easily
Experience in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Ability to succeed in a player-coach role
Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events
Up for a challenge? Apply Now!
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:30:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!