Vacancy for the Post: Manager/ AGM – Sales and Marketing (uPVC Pipe, Fittings and Water Tank
Job description: Job Context
Candidate must have the ability to develop and increase Cash or Short Term Credit Sales. This position also responsible for expanding market area coverage, Branding, promotion, improve products line, increase geographical sales & distribution chain.
- Drive the entire Sales & Marketing department working closely with the top management.
- Build Weekly, Monthly and Annual sales budget.
- Marketing plan and its execution.
- Plan marketing, advertising and promotional activities and monitor productivity.
- Build regional Sales teams and develop marketing communications strategies & action plans to meet revenue & margin goals.
- Finalize category-wise production targets every month in line with sales target in co-ordination with production & production planning team.
- Liaison with factories to oversee product availability and inventory management as per the sales plans.
- Strategising business directions ensuring profitability in line with organisational objectives. Formulating business plans for overall development & accomplishment of top-line and bottom-line.
- Perform comprehensive market analysis and develop marketing strategies for new product categories.
- Define pricing strategy, trade schemes to drive sales and accomplishment of targets.
- Monitor & review sales performance to deliver objectives in terms of Sales, operating margins and market share.
- Monitor and review distributor / dealer sales performance and take necessary steps to sustain growth.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Competitor analysis, Dealer development, Dealer Management, Fittings, pipelines, uPVC, Water Tank
- At least 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
govt. Sales tender, Pipe Sales, Plastic Industries, Plastic Product Sales, uPVC, Water Tank Sales * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to present complex data in order to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a company vehicle.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Depending on length of experience, field of expertise, industry exposure, market value of skill sets acquired, company may offer higher compensation package than indicated above to acquire candidate`s services for full-time employment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 23:34:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!