Vacancy for the Post: Manager (Accounts and Finance) for Large Textile Industry
Job description: Job Context
Workplace: Dhaka and DEPZ
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Accounts.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly budget cash flow.
- Assisting CFO to perform sensitivity analysis of different situations.
- Participating in cost-benefit analysis.
- Assisting CFO for determining break-even points and margin of safety for different types of products.
- Maintaining all kinds of Bank transactions, Maintaining bank reconciliation statement
- Maintaining petty cash, cash book register, bank book register and give posting of all vouchers (Debit voucher, Credit Voucher, Journal Voucher etc.), ledger book, petty cash register, cheque issue register, salary in the accounting software system (ERP).
- Verifying the payment with bills and analyze the nature of the expenses.
- Reviewing and monitoring all advances and adjusted on timely.
- Securing the proper filing and storage of all financial records.
- Preparing all kinds of vouchers and posting to accounting book, ledger maintenance, ensure posting on software.
- Ensuring timely data entry in the both automated accounting software system (ERP) and manually, if required.
- Recording all the expenditure in the ledger that compiles with the budget link item and report monthly.
- Providing information to the internal and external auditor.
- Checking & Verification of bills, vouchers and others supporting documents.
- Recording daily transactions sales, receivable and collection.
- Preparing daily, monthly & quarterly sales and collection report.
- Preparing sales bill, voucher and posting to the system.
- Assisting filling Tax and VAT.
- Any other jobs assigned by the management.
- MBA (Accounting or Finance)or Master in Accounting/Finance.
- Experience Requirements: Preferably 5 years.
- Accounts and Finance, Costing, Banking, Income Tax, VAT, Product Costing and Budgeting.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area.
- Textile,Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Garments, Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Age maximum 35 years.
- As per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transport Facilities and other facilities as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 00:30:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!