Vacancy for the Post: Management Assistant
Job description: Job Context
- Department: Management
- Report to (Direct): Top management
- Act as an assistant to the top management in various reporting and follow up management
- Oversee general operations and keep the upper management informed
- Perform tasks such as filing, typing up reports and maintaining mail correspondence.
- Act as a liaison between different departments, executives and management
- Establish long-term relationship between organisations and interested third parties such as suppliers and distributors in order to inform them of the organisation and its objectives.
- Develop, implement and monitor department operating systems and methods
- Collect and compile findings based on internal research for simple evaluation to assist different administrative projects
- Analyze data and create reports to deliver to the upper management.
- Help established policies, procedures or execute particular instructions
- Follow up on various ongoing projects and ensure their implementation as per requirement
- Plan and facilitate company-wide events to enhance working environment by managing budget, logistics, event support, security, emergency plans and follow up.
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, itineraries etc.)
- Research to find travel deals and evaluate services to ensure best quality
- Process travel visas and documents according to travel needs and calendar management
- Settle all travel related billing and processing to ensure management’s smooth functioning
- Facilitates internal reporting on the performance of each department
- Daily working progress reports to the management, if and when required
- Masters’ degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Minimum 2-3 years in similar field.
- Fluency in English both written & communication.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary for the most deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonuses
- Pick and drop service
- Lunch and evening snacks
- Medical Allowance
- Group Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 04:05:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!