Vacancy for the Post: Legal Director
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Be responsible for Company’s legal issues related to land, Labor Law, Stock Exchange BESC, Joint Stock Companies, Income Tax, VAT and Customs , Assessment, Appeal’ Reference Application, WRIT.
- Keep liaison with Police and Local Administration in order to settle related cases.
- Review Draft contracts, indentures, pool agreements, Operating Lease Deed, Installment Sale Agreement and internal Polices and ensure that these are in Compliance with all statutory/Legal requirements.
- Review and provide legal advice to the Management on regular basis and get the approval from Management/Board of Directors.
- Obtain different kinds of license required for commercial organization, factories, workshop and ensure renewal.
- Co-ordinate with senior lawyers and law firms regarding various suits & cases settlement of disputes with default customers; VAT & Tax Dept.
- LLB/ LLM/ BAR at Law from a reputed University/ Institute.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 10 year(s) in Tax, VAT, Company Law, Labour Law, Motor vehicle Ordinance, Foreign Exchange Regulation, Premises & Rent Control Act, IDRS, Sales of Goods Act, Insurance Act, Registration Act, Export/Import Law, Environmental Law and other Laws related to Trade & Commerce and Industries; Transfer of Property etc.
- Applicants have to be skilled in Micorosoft Office and digital communication.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 05:52:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!