Vacancy for the Post: Learning Center Trainer
Job description: Job Context
- Role overview:
- Working from home and at project location – ?In this role, you will spend some time providing part-time remote support (e.g. from your home) to VSO projects or partners, and also?a set period working full-time in the project?location and/or VSO office.
- This position will ensure all types of technical support to ensure the successful implementation of learning Center`s activities and management. The LC volunteer will ensure all sorts of technical support to develop Learning Center Management guideline. Ensure Community managed to learn Center capacity building of Learning Center management committee, community youth volunteers.
- Education-related all training will be conducted and follow up in the field.
- Classroom assessment and provide hands-on support to the Community volunteers/teachers
- Receive all kind of educational sectoral training related to LC and provide those training relevant staff/ CV / or teaches
- Prepare a schedule for LC training following Sectors curriculum.
- Support for the CV/ Teachers for classroom decoration
- Organize Teachers learning Circle
- Facilitate positive parents meeting
- Monitoring LC activities to keep on truck
- Training needs assessment for CVs / teachers and takes action accordingly
- Upload success or best practices on Blog
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Education, preferably a Master’s Degree in Education.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience in education projects of the development sector.
- Experience of module or guideline development
- Practical knowledge of inclusiveness strategies
- Experience of designing and facilitating training workshops
- Experience of working and living in developing countries, preferably in Southeast Asia
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation and training skills to majority non-English speaking audiences
- Excellent written and spoken English
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:59:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!