Vacancy for the Post: Key Account Manager
Job description: Job Context
Key Account Manager should have wide range of knowledge in solution and partner offerings, the ability to call on senior business executives across the defined Business Units. The prospect candidate should have proven track record of successfully managing and closing complex sales in a diverse set of enterprise accounts is required. The prospect candidate will also possess strong organizational, executive communication, project management, negotiation and problem solving skills. He/she must display a strong understanding of enterprise corporate sales needs and the application of the service capabilities and sales processes.
- Responsible for handling end-to-end sales cycle, account management to achieve overall company sales target.
- Prospects and identifies opportunities on how to maximize business opportunity generation.
- Coordinates EoI and RFQ preparation
- Drives the revenue attainment and growth for company products and services, customer satisfaction, partner integration, strategic competitive wins, and deliveries industry solutions for your clientele.
- Builds trusted advisor relationships with key Business (i.e. CXO and VP) and Technical (i.e. CIO, CTO, and Architect) Decision Makers
- Develops an account strategy and customer contact plan for owned accounts that include line-of-business contacts and executive-level relationships.
- Acts as the overall orchestrator of key specialty and corporate resources to define the sales strategy in your assigned customer base
- Offers solutions based on customer needs and requirements and works as a facilitator to achieve optimum growth.
- Ensures continuous business learning and professional growth
- Maintains a good relationship with the OEM/Partner/Principal
- Develops quotes and proposals for potential clients
- Attends industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provides feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Ensures that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Maintains and follows up all sales-related activities to complete the sales
- Conversions of sales prospects from qualified leads to value presentation.
- Manages partnership with Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Barracuda, Dell, Cisco, Sophos, Red Hat.
- Develops business case, pricing strategy, product planning, account planning and annual operating plan for the responsible area.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- Should have the ability for Value Selling
- Should have Leadership
- Should have the ability for Strategic Sales Planning
- Should have a strong drive to win
- Should possess “can do” and “get it done” attitude
- Should have strong team-building ability
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 06:25:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!