Vacancy for the Post: Junior Officer (General)
Job description: Job Context
NCC Bank is a leading Private Commercial Bank operating with its strong business network of 122 online branches across the Country and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its clients in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank follows the Best-fit Approach in hiring talents. The Bank is inviting applications from the highly competent and talented candidates for immediate appointment in the position of Junior Officer (General).
Candidates should be IT savvy with MS Office operational knowledge. Candidates should have enthusiasm, self-motivation, entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skill along with high level of integrity to develop career in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
- Subjects: MBA/MBM/Masters/B.Sc (Engg.)/Four Years’ Bachelor degree in any discipline from reputed university.
- Degree Requirements: The candidate must have at least 01 (one) 1st Division/Class or equivalent CGPA/GPA in the academic records. No 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA/GPA in academic records will be accepted.
- Universities: Any public university/UGC approved private university.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters subject to producing proper evidence provided by Govt. of Bangladesh) as on 25th July, 2021.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year where they will be entitled to monthly consolidated pay of Tk. 31,200/-. Upon successful completion of probation period, they will be confirmed as Junior Officer (General) with monthly gross salary ranges from Tk. 33,000/- to Tk. 37,500/-(approx.) as per salary scales with other admissible benefits on the basis of performance and result of confirmation test.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 33000 – 37500 per month
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:28:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!