Vacancy for the Post: Junior Associate – Acquisition (Hungrynaki)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Communication – they interact with company executives and varying levels of staff as well as connect and network with professionals outside of the organization.
- Organization – acquisition managers work on several projects at once and handle multiple contracts and vendors simultaneously.
- Detail oriented – contracts must be thoroughly reviewed prior to signature to ensure all the terms agreed to are included in the documents and there is nothing that may be adverse to the company.
- Analytical – acquisition managers analyze data from numerous sources in determining the acquisition strategy and in researching and finding purchase deals.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any reputed University.
- At least 1 years of working experience in Corporate sales.
- Proven track record of on the ground execution ability, taking ownership and driving business performance.
- Proven negotiation skills and experience with partnerships.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000 (Monthly)
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 15000 per month
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:54:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!