Vacancy for the Post: Joint Director
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist in organizing Trade and Education Fair, Summit and other Major Events.
- Assist in preparation and implementation of CanCham Annual Activity Plan.
- Editing/drafting emails, letters, speeches, press releases, minutes of meetings.
- Assist in meetings for the President, Can Cham Bangladesh and maintain networking with Govt. and Private Organizations.
- Assist in preparation and publishing of CanCham Review, the in-house Journal.
- Assist in developing and updating CanCham Website & CanCham online Social Media networks.
- Assist in providing advisory services in promoting bilateral trade and investment between Canada and Bangladesh.
- All activities will have to be undertaken under the guidance of President & Board of Directors of CanCham Bangladesh.
- Master’s Degree with good academic background preferably in English Economics, Business Administration and Statistics.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years experience in Trade and Trade related job, preferably in Trade Promotion Organizations.
- The applicant must be fluent in English and adept in drafting, documentation and international correspondences.
- Having good knowledge in IT, Strong command over MS Office and sound knowledge on mailing system preferably Microsoft Outlook.
- Salary and other benefits would be negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:09:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!