Vacancy for the Post: Interpreter of Japanese Language
Job description: Job Context
- We are a custom software development company based out of Dhaka, Bangladesh. With our vast experience of developing software for the European, North America and Japan.
- We need you to help expand our business growth in the Japanese market, and also to coordinate in our existing Japanese projects.
- Be a communication bridge between Bangladeshi and Japanese teams.
- Converse with Japanese clients and prospects and understand their idea and requirements.
- Brief the team in Bangladesh in English or Bangla about client’s requirement.
- Support on marketing activities using Japanese language.
- Manage social media activities to attract the Japanese market.
- Support pre-sales and sales activities where Japan market is involved.
- Translate content into Japanese.
- Work with senior team members to research and identify new market opportunities.
Full-time, Part-time, Contractual
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Skills Required: English Language, Japanese Language
- Age 22 to 40 years
- You should be either a native Japanese with excellent writing, reading, and speaking ability; or you must possess N2 level in JLPT.
- You must be fairly conversant in writing and speaking of English.
- Graduation in Computer Science or IT related field is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of working in a software company would be a plus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 03:03:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!