Vacancy for the Post: Instructor, Access Academy
Job description: Job Context
- East Delta University (EDU), a top-ranking research university in Bangladesh, is committed to academic excellence, cultural integration, and leadership engagement. Located in Chattogram at its aesthetically unique permanent campus, it offers bachelor`s and master`s programs.
- Access Academy is a credit-required program for students enrolling in East Delta University for their undergraduate studies. The Academy focuses on helping students overcome their prior deficits in their educational background and prepare for success in EDU`s Undergraduate Program and future life in terms of higher studies and career development. It not only focuses on their academics but also grooms them towards becoming critical thinkers and sustainable leaders at a global level.
- EDU Access Academy is seeking potential candidates with excellent academic and professional backgrounds.
- We in EDU, practice and expect commitment to excellence, research, and success.
- Delivering lectures on the basis of the Access Academy course syllabus and any other courses recommended by different Schools;
- Developing course outline, course calendar, lesson plan, tutorial, and schedule for students well ahead of time define, evaluating and validating course objectives and delivering the same to the students before/at the first interaction with the students in that semester and conducting theoretical, tutorial and practical classes, extension teaching, related research, and cooperative field experience
- Evaluating the students’ achievements and maintaining their cumulative records;
- Submitting the final exam results to the Controller of Examinations Office within the due date to ensure that the result publication deadline and its process are not hampered, and also uploading the exam results in the Blackbox system within the stipulated time.
- Actively participating in student counseling, student advising, overseeing the admission process, and admission test when authorized by the respective academic department/school/authority;
- Supervising research and field training of students and conducting useful research to develop new and relevant teaching materials;
- Assisting in the arrangement of seminars, symposiums, and workshops every semester;
- Being a liaison between EDU and other academic and professional institutions; networking for EDU with professional associations, trade bodies, national, and international agencies;
- Being actively involved in the club activities of the students and assisting in extra-curricular activities whenever necessary to comply with any reasonable additional assignments/responsibilities bestowed upon you by EDU’s administration;
- Performing any other duties as required.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of CGPA 3.5 out of 4 from any reputed university.
- Minimum GPA 4 out of 5 in SSC, HSC, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English is an essential criteria.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Preferred Skill and Abilities:
- A strong team player
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and desire for constant learning
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- EXCEPTIONAL SALARY PACKAGE FOR: Candidates having Bachelor/Master`s degree/MPhil from reputed foreign universities. Experienced academics with industry experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per University policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:48:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!