Vacancy for the Post: Import Business Development Manager
Job description: Job Context
- We offer
- At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
- Key responsibilities:
- Reach out to the importers to sell end-to-end logistics solutions which starts from ‘Discharge at any of the ports in Bangladesh’ up until ‘Delivery at the factory/warehouse’ of the customers.
- Lead and be accountable for the success of commercial projects in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage and develop the relationship with existing customers
- Grow market presence and develop new client portfolio.
- Design unique logistics solutions for the importers to ensure sustainable business portfolio and to help developing a solid pipeline/database to expand in future.
- Create a platform for collaboration with other countries, to develop an integrated solution at both ends.
- To liaison with multiple functions- to design solutions for complex logistics products (projects, warehousing, LCL, cold chain).
- Support execution team with market knowledge and vendor management- to ensure efficient back-end integration.
- Ensure successful business onboarding and contract compliance
- We are looking for:
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of experience in similar sales/commercial role, preferably in international/domestic freight forwarding/logistics.
- Experience in multiple logistics related functions (Customs Clearance / Trucking / Trailering) would be added advantage.
- Supply chain expertise – logistics background (to optimize SOW across products), insight selling, connectors (stakeholder management, influencing skills); project handling experience will be a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of Bangladesh import market.
- Can demonstrate results – performance, teamwork and organizational wise. Track record in successful selling and closing business. Result oriented
- Capable of identifying new business opportunities, possess sales hunting skills and drives growth
- Strong communicator with good stakeholder management and negotiation skills; comfortable in dealing with multiple teams in different locations.
- Drive ownership, resourcefulness, and is driven, focused and persistent in achieving their goals
- Educational background- Business graduate from reputed University.
- If interested, apply to the below link:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 7 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:04:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!