Vacancy for the Post: ICT in Education Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- Role overview:
- Working from home and at project location – ?In this role, you will spend some time providing part-time remote support (e.g. from your home) to VSO projects or partners, and also?a set period working full-time in the project?location and/or VSO office.
- The purpose of this placement is to support VSO Bangladesh in identifying appropriate, scalable, and low-cost mobile information, develop simple softer/apps and communication technology (ICT) solutions to improve and involves a variety of skills in creating `Mobile learning Centre for ECCE` that is suitable to the developmental needs of the Rohyinga Refugee children. S/He needs to have a clear understanding of the cultural context and ECCE needs for the Rohyinga children. The ICT in Education Specialist will ensure all sorts of support to roll out MESH guide`s module through a mobile device and also establish the e-learning opportunity & E-documentation on project programmes. The assigned person must have prior knowledge to establish mobile learning & E- documentation both in offline and online.
- S/He will ensure instant troubleshooting support and promote uninterrupted ECCE intervention for targeted Rohyinga children.
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a CSE, Telecommunication Engineering, ICT, Software, and Networking.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- At least 1-3 year experience in managing and administering IT systems – software development and management
- Experience in network administration and knowledgeable on windows server
- Able to maintain an active directory and have knowledge of projects
- Experience coaching and training others in managing and administering IT systems
- Report writing skills
- Proven experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals and organizations at all levels
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 00:36:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!