Vacancy for the Post: Hospital Manager for Muslim Aid Community Hospital, Pirojpur
Job description: Job Context
- Muslim Aid is an international not-for-profit organization providing support to communities around the world affected by disasters, conflict or endemic poverty without regard to their social, religious, or ethnic background. We place strong emphasis on long-term development projects that build the capacity of local people helping themselves. In addition to the 11 country offices worldwide we also work with multiple partner offices focussing on sustainable development programmes and providing humanitarian relief during times of crisis.
- Muslim Aid runs three Community hospitals in Kulaura Upazila (under Moulvibazar district), Pirojpur district and Pabna district of Bangladesh. Through the community hospitals, it provides essential health services (both primary and secondary) to the low income and disadvantaged population of the country. The health care program of MABFO is consisting of community hospitals, WASH and nutrition. The community hospitals provide preventive, curative and primitive comprehensive services. The services include consultation, pathology, ECG, ultra-sonogram, emergency, surgery etc. Especial emphasis is giving on women and children. Muslim Aid-UK Bangladesh Field Office has taken initiatives to reduce child mortality and improve health.
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Strategize to improve efficiency and quality of care
- Oversee finances such as patient fees, billing, and fundraising
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Communicate effectively with departments and staff regularly
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Ensure the facility’s compliance with laws and regulations
- Represent the organization to investors or local governing boards
- Educate the community on important health topics
- Work at office
- MBBS degree from recognized Medical College
- MPH/MBA/Master of Health Administration will be counted as an added competence.
- BM&DC Registration certificate.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role for at least 5 years of relevant experience. (Experience in public health, especially I/NGO and Community Clinic management and operation is encouraged)
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic accounting skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- Technical skills to find creative solutions for staffing and solving administrative problems
Pirojpur, Pirojpur (Pirojpur Sadar)
Tk. 45000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 45000 – 50000 per month
Location: Pirojpur, Barisal
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:34:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!