Vacancy for the Post: Head of IT (ERP Software)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking a dynamic and self-driven professional for our IT department as Head of IT (ERP). The position “Head of IT” will driven the IT team as a leader to accomplish the ERP solution as per the requirements of the company.
- Designing database, Query data and correct data from MySQL, Oracle and MSSQL SERVER etc.
- Administrating Database like MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL SERVER etc.
- Implementing full ERP system in manufacturing organization (Sales & distribution, Purchase, accounting, Stock & store inventory Management, Human Resources etc. modules)
- Write Complex Query, Stored Procedure to build Database Report or MIS Report using renowned reporting tools.
- Debugging the Existing Project Codes and Fixes the bugs.
- Analyze the ERP Modules Requirements from the user and prepare technical documents.
- Garments/Textile ERP Software Development, Implementation and ERP Application user Support.
- Developed or customize module as when required.
- Monitoring the ERP system on regular basis.
- Ensure schedule backup of ERP system.
- Prepare and provide users demonstrations and training on ERP system activities for capacity building of the users.
- Ensure proper Documentation of ERP system.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from any reputed public or private university.
- Skills Required: ERP Implementation, Erp software
- 9 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
ASP.NET, ERP Implementation, MySQL, Oracle APEX, ORACLE EBS * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Software Company, Garments, Textile
- Age 33 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have hands on SQL query and Stored Procedure writing skill for complex business requirements.
- Having Organizational Management (Leadership) Quality.
- Having Entrepreneurial Thinking & Strategic Planning Capability
- Having Strong Command in written & verbal English..
- Positive & Pro-active.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skill
- Must have Database administration knowledge like MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL Server etc.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 06:05:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!