Vacancy for the Post: Head of HRD
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To lead the development and implementation of the Organizational Development and Learning & Development Strategies, Plans and Policies.
- Managing implementation against agreed timelines, budgets and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Lead the OD and Learning function
- Managing the formulation and implementation of plans and strategies by maximizing the resource of the team and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans and measure improvements on a timely manner.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Preferred Professional Certification: Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Organizational Development, Training & Development
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Females are encourage to apply
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing organizational development & learning and development programs.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship management, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to research and evaluate training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development modules.
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 06:25:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!