Vacancy for the Post: Head of Growth
Company Name: Foodpanda
Job description: We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Head of Growth for our team in Bangladesh. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new business functions, oversee new businesses growth and progress
- Identify and track growth KPIs against daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ensure that organization structure and incentives are aligned to support the overall strategy
- Develop and execute effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and identify areas of improvement
- Expand outlook on projected growth based on market dynamics of vendors and customers, seasonality and efficiency to target and budget
- Implement best-in-class trade marketing and category strategies to increase product offtakes, eliminate slow-moving lines, introduce new lines so that commercial team can also effectively negotiate front and back margins (NCR and NMR)
- Obsess over and execute sessions, page views, orders, reorder rates and conversion metrics for existing customers and how to get new customers for Pandamart and the platform
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve solutions and strengthen the overall customer experience and bring changes where necessary
- Develop KPI dashboards, reports and presentations to set up monthly targets to achieve MoM business goals.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes.
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project plans from initial idea to launch and growth.
- Ensure necessary audits to maintain a healthy cutoff threshold for all KPIs so that it does not impact business growth and sales
- Work across teams to continually eliminate unnecessary processes and continually implement new ways to enhance the Business Operations
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience with a Bachelors/Masters degree
- Unit economics perspective of what makes last mile retail work
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, SQL, Tableau, Power BI is preferable.
- Ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear ideas
- Bias toward action and constant push for clarity and execution
- High-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Superior persuasion and influencing skills to get the job done
- Excellent stakeholder management, consensus building and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:04:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!