Vacancy for the Post: GM, Quality Assurance – Labaid Limited
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To prepare important quality assurance documents, such as SOPs, Quality manuals, policies and procedure etc. for Labaid Diagnostics.
- Preparation of sampling procedure, recordkeeping and reporting of quality date.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standard for accreditation
- Work on diagnostic’s infection control, collect & compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system,
- Conducting training for all lab staffs
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for Management.
- Graduate or Post-graduate in Quality Management/ Bachelor of Medicine Laboratory from a reputed University/ Institute.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Practical work experience in relevant field preferably in hospital or diagnostic industry.
- The ideal candidate should have 15 years of practical experience;
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation will be offered to the deserving candidate
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 01:09:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!