Vacancy for the Post: GM/ DGM (Garment Quality Assurance)
Job description: Job Context
Responsible for overall Quality Assurance activities (Head of the Department) of the group mainly related to Knit Composite Garments Industry located at Jirani Bazaar (Opposite to B.K.S.P), Gazipur.
- Ensure quality of garment and involve the thorough checking and inspection of garment prior to production and strives to ensure the best possible practice and this is kept up to date with industry standards.
- Monitor daily report and analyze feedback for corrective and productive action.
- Setup, train and monitor the QC, QI, and ensure the quality garments to reflect the customers’ requirements.
- Liaise with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of Corrective Action Plan and compliance with customers’ specifications;
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Evaluate staff performance, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Lead and develop an effective team of QA, QC and technical staff who are responsible for all quality related assignments/issues.
- Liaison with the buyers regarding major quality issues
- Monitor and support the quality issues and communicate with audit and pre inspection team.
- Maintain effective communications with members of the buying, merchandising and production, planning, CAD, and some other departments.
- Improve the quality standard and rules and regulations for achieving the quality of the garments.
- Validates quality processes by establishing Product specifications and quality attributes.
- Maintains and improves product quality by: Monitoring product requirements, SOP, compliance and Technical support.
- Conducts audits and monitor first article and first piece inspection and report.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the Production Department.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Output review against the sample. Follow up first output garment measurement report.
- Taking necessary action Plan or inform the authority If any discrepancies happens.
- Report any deviation in QA system to the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc in Textiles Engineering from reputed university / B.A (Pass) with Diploma in Quality Assurances.
- Skills Required: Quality Management System
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Control/ Audit * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 40 years
- Must have excellent spoken and writing skills both in English and Bengali
- Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision Independently.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving ability.
- Sound Job Knowledge & Skillfulness.
- Management / Leadership Quality.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 04:31:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!