Vacancy for the Post: GM – Commercial in Knit Composite Group of Garments Industry
Job description: Job Context
Mitali Group is a well reputed 100% Export oriented knit composite garments Industry (three dyeing mills). It has around 5000 manpower in various section/department. We are looking for a professional & qualified GM-Commercial. Candidates should have sufficient knowledge and skills on C&F, Dyes / Chemical, Bond License, PRC, Availability, in handling commercial matters such as Shipping with proper planning, customs, import and export documentation, entitlement , Data management regarding Production, Merchandising & Shipments etc. etc. including handling 70 Million Garments Exports annually.
- Capable to maintain the activities of the Commercial Department properly and efficiently.
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Able to handle all logistics activities related to import/export.
- Should have experience in the field of Import/ Export through L/C & T/T Freight Forwarding & Capable of dealing import/export related documents with the Bank/Foreign Buyer.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding Bill of Lading, other shipping documents, UCPDC and experienced in preparing shipping documents for export and fully conversant with Bond License, Shipping lines, Bank Correspondence & other statutory authorities and C&F procedure for clearance of the consignment in port.
- Fair knowledge of sight, deferred and Back to Back L/C and various clauses of B/L.
- Vast knowledge about all activities of Customs, Bond, Bond audit, Bonded ware house, Incentive, EPB, BTMA.BKMEA, BGMEA, BIDA (BOI), BANK, CUSTOMS HOUSE, VAT, Income tax etc.
- Must have deep knowledge on HS Code.
- Must stop all type of demurrage.
- Monitor & manage L/C related work which includes, corresponding with buyers, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring, shipment, document retirement formalities and custom clearing, C&F Agent and transport related concern authorities for smooth and timely delivery of goods;
- Regularly monitoring & tracking various stages of Export as well as payment follow-up.
- Maintain archiving of customs documents based on legal requirements.
- Resolves customer issues, handles and solves incidents.
- Any other task assign by the management
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Highly experienced on individuals to manage the entire the commercial operation the whole group and leadership should be qualified.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 04:22:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!