Vacancy for the Post: Fisheries Officer
Job description: Job Context
We are a modern business farm using technology to grow fruit, vegetables and fish in the most optimal way possible, without the use of any harmful pesticides or chemicals. We are looking to employ one full time staff in fisheries.
- Have to work in fish farm
- Breed, Raise and harvest fish and shell fish.
- Catch, measure, examine fish and their health.
- Investigate farm mortalities, farm habitat, water quality, invasive species, parasites and pollution level.
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance of the farm.
- Maintain and update project documentation and reports.
- Work as a team, follow production standards, conduct routine inspections and participate in improvement initiatives.
- Monitor fish stock and communicate with external bodies eg: fisheries owner.
- Keep up to date with legislation and relevant scientific and fishing documents.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)/Master of Science (MSc) in Fisheries
- Highly experienced Diploma may also apply
- Bangladesh Agricultural University, Khulna University, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Science University will get preference
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Aquaculture, Farm Management, Fisheries Project Management
- The applicants should have experience in aqua base business farm
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 30000 – 60000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 30000 – 60000 per month
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:00:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!