Vacancy for the Post: Finance cum Admin Officer (FAO)
Job description: Job Context
- The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is a not for profit organization established in 1996 to develop a more inclusive society for persons with disabilities. CDD simultaneously builds technical capacities of the development stakeholders and the communities in how to be more inclusive whilst also enabling persons with a disability to participate in society by strengthening their leadership and providing them with essential rehabilitation and other supports.
- CDD is one of the most renowned organizations in the field of disability-inclusive development. CDD`s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies/development partners. CDD offers an inclusive, amicable, and respectable work environment.
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to its Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability and development issues.
- CDD is implementing a project titledJustice and Prison Reform for Promoting Human Rights and Preventing Corruption in Bangladesh (Community-based dispute resolution for persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups in Chattogram)
- Manage accounts, finance admin of the project.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly financial report following the donor template;
- Prepare 3-monthly budget forecast, with monthly budget break-down;
- Prepare and submit financial requisition to project management in alignment with approved project budgets;
- Implement and monitor budgetary control activities;
- Develop monthly variance report of the budgeted and actual expenses showing the reasons for variance;
- Provide financial analysis to management for early decision making;
- Prepare daily receipts and payment vouchers journal vouchers of project related expenses;
- Prepare staff salary sheet of assigned projects and respective pay slips;
- Maintaining Cash book, bank book, General ledger, subsidiary ledger(S) and other required register(s);
- Ensure that VAT and Tax is deducted, Deposited and documented as per Government Rules;
- Maintain FIS for the project, operate TALLY Software;
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation statement(s);
- Maintain the fixed assets register both for assets & stores of the project;
- Develop financial statement for NGO Affair’s Bureau and local administration;
- Supports donors with information and documents as requested;
- Supports with compliance checks conducted by donor and CDD Head Office;
- Supports with project audits;
- Ensure Value for Money principles are adhered throughout the project;
- Ensure that funds are spent in accordance with donor requirements and limits along with government rules and regulations;
- Any other assignment provided by the organization;
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 24 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Operating Tally Software, Micro-soft Word, Excel and using google drive
- Knowledge on Financial Management, Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working & Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Report writing and Presentation Skills
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Tk. 21000 – 21500 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Prorate basis bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 21000 – 21500 per month
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 04:14:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!