Vacancy for the Post: Field Service Engineer
Job description: Job Context
- Together, we can change healthcare worldwide.
- At Global MediTech Limited, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
- We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let`s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients` lives. Help us think globally and act locally.
- Global MediTech Limited is engaged in Trading Business for Importing, Marketing, Sales and Distribution of Medical Equipment, Disposable items and Hospital System over the country. We are in the process of getting involved with world class top brands from USA, Japan and EU for health care sector ranging from infants to senior, man and women modern and sophisticated.
- 4. Customer relationship
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers
- Develop key opinion leaders in the region and make engagement plan with them.
- Plan and Execute maximum interaction to build customer relationships.
- Proactively identify Professional Education needs among coverage surgeons to increase level of awareness
- 5. Self Development
- Discuss areas of improvement with immediate supervisor and also identify the same
- Active participation in nominated training programs
- Efforts to raise bar to achieve high levels of performance and other in-house and on field training programs for enhancing competencies
- 6. Corporate Ethics Compliance
- Achieve business excellence while ensuring our s values and guiding principles are followed
- Conduct business within ethics and values
- Develop relationship with customers on high ethical standards
- 7. Process adherence
- Manage trade schemes in the most cost effective manner and claim settlement within the specified time frame.
- Adhere to the company norms of field work and reporting.
- Ensure proper forecasting of product is provided to management within the agreed time frame and continuously follow up on availability of products with him / her and the Supply Chain function.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Diploma with at least 3 year of experience or Degree in Engineering with at least 1 year of Hands on experience in respective field.
- In depth experience with medical devices for a minimum of 2 years for Diploma holders and 1 year for Degree holders
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- 1-2 Years progressively increasing job responsibilities in the hospital systems and medical equipment. Experience in diathermy, ventilator in-depth product knowledge is a distinct advantage.
- Must be well-groomed, presentable and possess amiable personality.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under stress & cope in any situation.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills are absolute necessity.
- 1. Nice to have
- Requires knowledge of operational systems, techniques and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education
- Good knowledge on troubleshooting methods/skills and capital equipment control
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Effective verbal and written Bengali and English communication skills
- Basic presentation skills
- 2. Your Profile
- Working knowledge of ISO13485.
- Knowledgeable in ESD precautions and practice
- Working experience in ICU / Operating Theatre / relevant hospital / healthcare environment
- Experience with service sales and promotion
- 3. Physical job requirements
- Ability to travel locally.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Flexible working schedule based on customer requirements
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:20:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!