Vacancy for the Post: Export Manager (International Business Unit)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities by tapping potential customers from different countries.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching customers’ needs and requirements.
- To maintain communication with current customers/business partners & increase business volume.
- To administer all sales activities for all export products and ensure the achievement of all export sales targets.
- To develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
- Periodic review distributors’ performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- To perform market research and participate in developing and launching new products in markets.
- To support team leader to coordinate overall sales plans and global expansion strategies.
- Work at office
- Minimum Graduation/ BBA in any discipline, BSc in Engineering.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing Management and Planning, Sales & Marketing, Sales planning
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Have to be a team player.
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude.
- Must be proactive and goal-oriented.
- Must be able to cope up with extreme work pressure.
- Must have a high level of communication skills in English and Bangla. For African market requisition- Expertise in French Language and other dominant African languages is a must.
- Academic background from a reputed foreign University will get preference.
- Exposure and experience of working in Electronics export will be highly preferred.
- Expertise to communicate with any other dominant international language (other than Bangla and English) will be an added advantage.
- Excellence in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:27:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!