Vacancy for the Post: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Human Resource & Administration
Job description: Job Context
Asian Holdings Ltd. is a leading Company in Automobile Industry. We are looking for suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic, self-motivated and highly responsible professional for the position.
- Perform / carry out the day-to-day HR & Administrative operational duties / services.
- Manpower planning and handling entire recruitment procedure, job advertisement, review, screening of application and finalizing the process of appointment.
- Compile and update employee records both the hard and soft copies.
- Formulate, develop and upgrading of HR manual / policy of the organization.
- Conduct job analysis and prepare JDs for all the required positions.
- Develop/ prepare organizational chart and succession plan.
- Develop & ensure an effective performance management system, and carry out the employee’s performance appraisal in a timely manner.
- Follow up attendance, salary administration, leave management & compensation & benefit.
- Write Meeting Minutes and prepare / issue Office Note, Memo, Office Order & circular with respect to the ongoing HR issues.
- Handle labor issues, employees’ grievance issues, and other day to day issues in a proactive manner.
- Responsible for overall group and Assigned Concerns HR and & Administrative Issues.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison with Govt. / Local Govt. offices/departments.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Responsible for overall administration and facility management.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM
- Skills Required: Core HR Knowledge, General Administration, Leadership and interpersonal skills, MS Word Excel PowerPoint
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bangladesh Labor Law, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Computer Proficiency, Conflict management, General Administration, General HR, HR Automation, KPI Driven, payroll management, Recruitment & Selection
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Should have knowledge about Bangladesh Labor Law (2006) and recent amendments of Labor Law, Act and Rules (2018)
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Computer and HR software literacy.
- Attention to detail, pro-active, ability to learn and result-oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Bangla typing skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:55:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!