Vacancy for the Post: Executive/ Quality In-charge (Screen Printing Factory)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the proper quality from the Production line, production table.
- To assist the reporting persons about day to day routine activities like daily production, quality and test report.
- Proper communication with merchandising team,buyers and others reporting persons.
- Must have proper knowledge and experience in reputed garments printing factory.
- To deal with the reputed buyer (M&S, Puma, H&M, Torray, Decathlon) independently for all kinds of knit garments printing issues.
- Maintain proper delivery with production unit as per buyers standards.
- Minimum Textile Diploma/ Graduate From any reputed Institute.
- Highly Experience persons are given preferable.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Printing, Quality Control/ Audit, Screen Printing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Textile, Design/Printing/Publishing
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Able to contribute to improving quality with problem-solving ability.
- Able to suggest the alternative solution.
- Good machinery knowledge.
- Able to conduct pre- production meetings.
- Good Team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Insurance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Uttara, Dhaka
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:47:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!