Vacancy for the Post: Executive Marketing
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Studies, analyses and evaluates tender documents from a technical point of view in order to identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards and coordinates with the Division Heads
- Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings
- Prepares resource plans and provides such plans to the Plant/ Workshop to plan the sourcing of equipment to site upon project award.
- Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
- Generates weekly tender status reports highlighting process on concerned tenders.
- Draft Bank guarantee (BID Bond/Performance Security), Letter of Credit Commitment /Facilities and bill assignment documents
- Additional works: Letter drafting (Bengali/English/Other languages), Drafting Joint Venture (JV) Agreement, Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Consortium Agreement and other documents.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Government project, Tender Management, Tender Process
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Door & Furniture Sales.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Door & Furniture.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:59:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!