Vacancy for the Post: Executive – Marketing / Branding
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a enthusiastic marketing professional who can works with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities. Candidate need to have proper branding knowledge regarding hospitality industry & present market condition.
- Assist to Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel.
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports.
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events.
- Communicate with internal Event Management on all aspects of specific event and promotion.
- Identify and maintain a general database of potential sponsors for all events and target specific ones related to each event separately.
- Negotiate and handle with potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
- Develop Brochure, Peninsula News Letter & Magazine as per requirement.
- Develop advertisement plan through proper market analysis and make them real effective visual through Billboard, Prominent Newspaper and Magazine.
- Work with the Hotel marketing team to agree their individual sales & Marketing plans.
- Attend and network in industry sectors likely to generate new and additional business into The Peninsula Chittagong Limited properties.
- Develop the annual marketing plan for the area according to business and communication objectives and results.
- Focus efforts on existing corporate accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Hote and Resort, Sales & Marketing
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Promotion and Branding * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 29 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:11:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!