Vacancy for the Post: Executive (Legal & Land)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Good knowledge about land measurement, land mutation, land registration, land ownership, land related papers/document and other assets.
- Instructing and supervising external solicitors in litigation and other legal matters concerning the Companies’ business as well as relating to Company’s assets.
- Providing legal vetting for purchasing proposed land.
- Attending in registration at Registrar Office (or commission) of land.
- Resolving various kinds of disputes regarding purchased land.
- Taking initiative to secure the purchased land by demarcation and taking possession
- Investigation in various Govt. offices as well as concerned offices for verifying legal documents.
- Keeping track of legal issues & cases.
- Coordinating on disputed issues with lawyers, concerned police stations, and other govt. authorities.
- Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising contract documentation, including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified in the best interests of the Company.
- Rechecking and vetting the all files.
- Understanding all land related document, (C.S, S.A, R.A, mutation, deed, via deed, portion of porcha).
- Developing and maintaining standard contract and subcontract templates.
- Performing any other job from time to time as per assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM)
- Skills Required: Land Documentation, Land Law
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance Law, Criminal Law, Land Documentation, Land Law
- Age at most 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Practical experience in dealing land purchasing/sales documentations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and clients.
- Well-Constructed negotiation skills.
- Analytical, methodical and pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ability to identify key issues and present advice and decisions in a precise and understandable manner.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:59:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!