Vacancy for the Post: Executive – Internal Audit
Job description: Job Context
- JMI Group is the most promising and fast growing business conglomerate in the country. The group has started its journey in 1999 by establishing JMI Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd. At present the group has more than 26 company`s joint venture with Japan, Korea, UK, Turkey & China etc. JMI (Joint Venture Medical Industry) is a robust name in Bangladesh which prefers its business with global partners. At the age of globalization, JMI is the trend setter in joint venture projects in health care & energy sector in Bangladesh. It has already been tied up with world renowned NIPRO Corporation, Japan, Republic of South Korea & Star Syringe Ltd., UK. All the companies of JMI Group are being operated by a blend of highly skilled professionals of the industry having proven track record in the corporate arena who are lifting the companies a new height.
- Internal Audit department is looking for smart, dynamic and goal-oriented applicants for the position of Executive.
- To conduct Internal Audit over operational & Financial Activities at various Companies of JMI Group
- To evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system
- To review & check Bills/voucher/Invoice & other supporting documents.
- To review & check sales & collection.
- To Ensure Physical verification of inventory.
- To assist in controlling cost, safeguarding assets and ensuring company norms in operation
- To detect fraud & error and assessing risk of operation and recommending to prevent the same
- To Ensure compliance of rules & regulation & able to customer visit.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- CA (CC)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Audit, Internal Audit * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Medical Equipment
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both in written and speaking in English
- Familiar in MS-Office & E-Mail Management
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player, etc.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave encashment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 05:44:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!