Vacancy for the Post: Engineer (Implementation and Operations)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Understand the functional scope of the projects and act according to the requirement.
- Engage the OnM team for various tasks and monitoring thoroughly.
- Operation and Maintenance aerial and underground optical fiber.
- Implementation new link and client service delivery.
- Router, Switch, DWDM, active and passive device installation, power on and activation support.
- AC and DC power system, Generator and battery setup support and maintenance.
- Preparing all types of documents to facilitate billing & Collect various IP related information from the client and align Integration team for proper configuration
- Follow up with all respective concerns throughout the project duration & maintaining various databases during each project as per requirement (via Excel, Word and Visio etc.) Experience and good understanding of quality concepts in Telecommunication area & must be able to work in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Field survey report, route map,drum plan, permission documentation.
- B.Sc in EEE/CSE/ETE form any reputed Public university preferred (BUET, CUET, KUET,RUET, DUET, other Govt. Institutes)/
- Private university preferred (AUST,NSU, AIUB, BRAC,Independent, MIST, IUT)
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1 Year experience in relevant or telecom field
- Optical fiber installation and maintenance, Switch,
- Router installation and integration support. Field survey, route map and fiber drum plan. HDD ,fiber blowing, submit as built report with KMZ files.
- Good knowledge on Optical fiber maintenance and testing tools.
- Reporting and documentation as per predefined format.
- Reporting to Zonal Co-coordinator and Head of Functions.
- Communication with cross functional team. –
- Documentation, integration and permission from concern authority.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:24:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!