Vacancy for the Post: Electrical-in-Charge
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- As a HFP Power Plant Electrical Maintenance Team in Charge responsible for safe and recommended Electrical maintenance procedures of plant machines
- Assist plant manager for planning on machinery Electrical PMS, Spare requisitions, Work Schedules, Safe and in time execution of Electrical maintenance of Switch Gears, Transformers, Engine, Panel Boards and other Auxiliaries.
- Make a daily database on Electrical maintenance to carry out and accordingly deploy the electrical engineers to execute depending on availability of machinery.
- Ensure workplace and Electrical safety, Procedures, Checklist for any electrical maintenance job.
- Cary out troubleshooting/trace out/technical analysis of electrical problems and resolution in time.
- Train up subordinates regarding Electrical Safety, Working Procedures, Maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Maintain good coordination and liaise with other departments of the plant to avoid any accidental incidents during electrical maintenance.
- Managing inventory of electrical equipment and machinery and utilization of spare parts, materials.
- Prepare month end electrical maintenance reports and submit it to plant manager to send to Head office as per SOP.
- Follow company policy, Security and cost effectiveness.
- Follow other jobs assigned by management of Plant Manager as and when required.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from reputed public/private university.
- 10 to 13 year(s)
- Age 38 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 10 years working experience in Power Plant or relevant field.
- Experience in Warstila based HFO Power Plant would be an added value.
- At least a 3-year experience as Electrical Maintenance In-Charge in HFO based Warstila Engine or similar responsibility.
- Proactive, self motivated, honest with leadership quality.
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good Communication Skill
- Manage team members well
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other admissible benefits are offered as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 05:12:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!