Vacancy for the Post: Electric Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Root Group of Companies is one of the largest conglomerates in Bangladesh to generate revenue and in the meantime create massive employment for our nation specialized in the Textile, RMG, Fertilizer, Advanced Poultry/Fish Feeds, Food & Consumer Products sector is inviting application for its sister concern “Gram Bangla NPK Fertilizer and Agro Industries (Pvt.) Limited” as “Electric Engineer” for the deserving candidates.
- Maintain & operate the plant in a safe, smooth, and effective manner by effective operation and regular maintenance of electrical equipment related to Engines and auxiliary machinery.
- Understand faults, troubles, and responses with preventive and corrective actions/ maintenance proactively.
- Perform and assist troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, installation & overhauling of Electrical equipment/instruments.
- Conduct and assist maintenance team with procedure development and documentation of Instrument and electrical device maintenance.
- Control and economic consumption of spare parts, fuel, lubricants, chemicals, and other consumables.
- Comply with all procedures and standards of operation & maintenance as well as follow ISO standards for Environment, Quality Management, and Occupational Health & Safety.
- Monitor and record process parameters and take proactive maintenance plans accordingly.
- Maintain documentation related to the operation, maintenance, inventory, etc.
- To coordinate and comply with other departments (Operations, Maintenance, and Logistics) as required.
- B.Sc/M.Sc From Any Prestigious Public University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fertilizer Factory, Heavy Construction Factory
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Analytical Skills, highly proactive, Problem-solving and multitasking skill, Strong leadership and team management skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 05:46:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!