Vacancy for the Post: Education Recruitment Manager
Company Name: Study Group
Job description: Job Purpose:
- The Education Recruitment Team will achieve new student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Study Group International Pathway programs. They will achieve this by developing and marketing the programmes/centres to clients across Bangladesh and enabling the Partner Sales Team, Direct Sales Team, Business Development Team to do the same.
- This role will focus on Brand Enablement of our products in Bangladesh through our Agent Partners, Academic Partners and Digital channels, working closely with the relevant sales team, Marketing team, Conversion teams, to meet the recruitment targets.
- Student Recruitment responsibility for assigned products across all Channels in Bangladesh, except Direct Sales.
- In conjunction with the Partner Sales team, develop and deliver territory/agent sales plans
- Manage student applications throughout the buying process from the point of application to arrival for designated products/territories.
- To be the subject matter expert on assigned focus Centres in assigned territory and provide thought leadership to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Deliver product education and training across Partner Sales, Agent and Feeder channels, ensuring efficient and effective delivery particularly for new product launches
- Work with Customer Markets Marketing team to identify needs and to ensure delivery of localised product materials for all key markets.
- Document FAQs and ensuring the effective distribution/cascade of sales and marketing materials
- Provide market, customer and competitor insights and opportunities to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Specify market specific product requirements (entry requirements) and escalate issues to the Education Recruitment Director to address/follow up
- Represent Study Group at exhibitions and recruitment events, ensuring that the planned ROI on such events is achieved.
- Coordinate university in-market visits as required.
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The role will include significant interaction with the channel teams across HE, as well as with agents, students, parents in the assigned territory.
- It is anticipated there will be occasional requirement for travel.
Qualifications & Training
- Preferably a study abroad background
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language like Bengali
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Normally 3-5 years of experience in product sales and marketing ideally through a channel partner distribution network.
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies;
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition;
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Relationship builder and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Engaging and collaborating with key people within a matrix and ‘virtual’ organisation, including ability to gain commitment from others for joint success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrated ability to work in a team environment proactively and effectively
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm.
- Being accountable
- Collaboration together succeed
- Embracing Study Group’s vision and mission
- Valuing a learning mindset
- Planning and delivering
- Achieving high quality outcomes
- Striving for operational excellence
- Embracing change
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations. Please see our
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:33:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!