Vacancy for the Post: Divisional Merchandising Manager (Local/ Expatriate)
Job description: Job Context
Expatriates having working experience in Bangladesh are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and implement division’s business plan and sourcing strategy.
- Prepare SOPs for the division and specific JDs/IOPs for individual team members.
- Develop and implement monitoring procedures and tools including KPIs.
- Guide, motivate, and develop Team members.
- Monitor and track product development
- Identify new sourcing opportunities and suppliers.
- Provide best of the competitive prices to buyers/customers.
- Complete order tracking from tech-pack receipt to shipment.
- Review suppliers’ capacity and capabilities
- Oversee activities of the team members, identify their strength and weakness and evaluate their performance.
- Work at office
- Post graduation degree from any accredited and reputed university.
- Diploma in textile technology/Merchandising/Fashion Designing will be an added advantage.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Foreigner or local both are allowed to apply.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to manage team and deal with multi-level stakeholders.
- Should be proactive as well as reactive and able to work in a pressured environment and set target.
- Should have ability to foster synergy and/or lend expertise to other operational area.
- Should have good communication skills both spoken and written in English and Bengali, ability to speak Hindi will be an added advantage.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 03:52:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!