Vacancy for the Post: Director, Personal Banking Segment & TPSM
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role holder is responsible for managing the Personal Banking Segment portfolio; its sales and profitability and the complementary channels such as TPSA.
- Support business in managing business profitability Personal Segment.
- Innovate and implement new customer value propositions to meet customer needs.
- Drive the TPSA channel in Bangladesh to maximize market opportunity.
- Steer initiatives and projects to maximize productivity and growth of TPS channels
- Communicate with channels; drive business with pro-active involvement from all the channels.
- Communicate with the product, credit and others to launch different products/services.
- To drive service and process improvement initiatives to improve overall customer satisfaction & Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Support the planning, organizing and implementation of country Mass Retail Strategy to ensure achievement of desired Revenue, Cost, and Operating Profit numbers
- Identify Business Opportunities through portfolio analysis and understanding Customer Behaviour at various stages of client lifecycle
- Timely & accurate delivery of Product initiatives
- Maximize profit through pricing and value proposition
- To increase the footing and ensure YOY growth
- Develop Business Strategies for specific customer segment and geographic segment.
- Implement TPSM policies and drive growth through adopting effective sales, acquisition and retention strategies
- Facilitate the collation and transformation of relevant information about competitors’ segments, products and services in the country.
People and Talent
- Facilitate the training, growth and development of third-party sales agents
- Coach and develop the skills of team members to remain motivated and updated
- Build a robust team with continuous improvement of skills
Risk Management & Governance
- Ensure Risk Management Standards are met as per group guidelines
- Manage risks with prudence. This must be reflected in the different spheres which include (not exhaustive of) sales, credit, operation, reputation. This must also be reflected through proper risk adjusted pricing model.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CPBB Management Team
- All Business & Support functions
- Brands and Marketing, IT, HR, CFCC, GIA, FRMU
- TPSA companies
- Existing and New customers
- External regulators/legal counsel
- Be an effective agent of change and a role model for inspiring leaders
- Support VCGMs to implement regional level campaigns / initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
- Applicants with Banking Diploma part 1 & 2 are encouraged to apply
- Graduate, preferably with 10 years’ experience in Consumer Banking roles
- Product, Segment & Performance management knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal skills and experience in leading large teams
Risk & Governance
- Core understanding of risk framework, regulatory compliance, CDD
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 04:31:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!