Vacancy for the Post: Director – Human Resources Department (HRD)
Job description: Job Context
Looking for a HR Director for a fast-growing dynamic high technology company. This role brings leadership to a growing HR team. This position is designed to oversee the department operations and is instrumental to create policies, programs, and operating procedures for strategically and tactically achieve company objectives and conduct business more efficiently while ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies. The position will ensure alignment between engineering organizations, finance and accounting and the HR team, and company practices and policies as well as drive organizational development. This company leader must be positive, execution oriented, and results oriented.
- Lead and maintain cross-functional communication with other corporate divisions.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention and implement them.
- Establish and implement HR department’s short and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating.
- Create, evaluate, improve, and enforce company policies and procedures, including company’s core values and ethics.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, Government and regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources and apprise corporate management.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements trainings, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource management system (HRMS) and present to senior management. Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resource data management.
- Administer or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent managements; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; facilities, employee life cycle management, and training, and development.
- Implement and continue to improve company strategic recruitment, selection and hiring process. Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Strong understanding and execution of interviewing process, benefit administration, payroll, and other HR function including budgeting.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Investigate, counsel, resolve and/or coordinate grievances, workplace disputes, harassments, or ethics violations.
- Champion company culture and enforce team spirit and a collaborative work environment and oversee employee relations and performances.
- Systemize employee record documentation using HRMS system.
- Bachelors/ Masters/ MBA in Human Resources or related field from a recognized university. Certification in professional courses related to the HR field will get preference.
- At least 8 year(s)
- 8 years’ experience in managing Human Resources of a dynamic company, preferably an engineering enterprise
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HR information system and talent management systems. Past experience using HR management software
- Previous experience dealing with corporate legal, Government, and other external entities regarding employment, labor and business-related issues preferred. Understanding and knowledge of Bangladesh Government and corporate sector employment-related laws, labor law, and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a dynamic work environment
- Successful experience with all levels of management; able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
- Ability to use technology to upgrade current processes for improved efficiency. Technology savvy is a must.
- Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Fluency in English, both spoken and documentation
- Quick learner; Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Efficient supervisory and leadership skills and ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including organizational skills and attention to detail.
- People oriented, strong leadership, and planning skills. Passion for creating healthy organizations, and helping drive a strong winning culture
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or Google tools, etc., and social networking tools.
- Must have a global perspective, social networking interest
- As per organization policy and qualification
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 02:59:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!