Vacancy for the Post: Director – HRM & PMEL
Job description: Job Context
Christian Service Society (CSS) is a renowned national NGO having 2,100 employees. We are currently seeking for an experienced Director-HRM & PMEL who will be responsible for developing, managing and supervising policies/regulations related to employee functions and management as well as program planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Oversee overall staff recruitment and selection process.
- Supervise all organizational HR issues including Compensation, Benefits, Attendance and Leave Management, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management etc.
- Establish harmonious relationship with employees to ensure their engagement and motivation.
- Prepare and validate job description of the employees.
- Supervise the process of yearly performance evaluation of all staff.
- Carry-out Training Need Assessment and accordingly prepare yearly training plan
- Follow-up the implementation of internal training courses of the organization as well as projects.
- Manage the disciplinary action, resignation, dismissal, discharge and termination procedures & ensure proper record management of all disciplinary actions & grievance issues.
- Ensure compliance with the provisions of the Labor Act of Bangladesh in case of staff management.
- Time to time update and recommend new HRM policies and procedures.
- Conduct staff awareness program (Foundation training, Gender, workplace safety etc.).
- Look after the final settlement process of the employees.
- Prepare and finalize different types of HRM & PMEL related reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information and documents.
- Provide assistance to International team in new project designing and planning.
- Prepare Monitoring & Evaluation yearly plan for all program/ projects.
- Ensure proper monitoring of the projects and programs in collaboration with respective Monitoring officer.
- Lead PMEL team for conducting internal and external evaluation (baseline, midterm and end-line).
- Ensure quality of organizational monitoring and evaluation system by introducing new tools and techniques.
- Arrange quarterly follow-up meeting for monitoring & evaluation follow-up and learning.
- Capture the learning and achievements through proper documentations and ensure the quality of all publications.
- Ensure compliances of CSS PMEL manual.
- Provide necessary feedback and support to projects for better performance based on monitoring and evaluation findings.
- Masters or MBA in HRM from any reputed institute/university.
- PGD HRM will be given preference.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HRM, Planning Monitoring Evaluation Learning
- Age 35 to 55 years
- The applicants should have experience in General HR.
- At least 10 years of experience in development sector with minimum 2 years in a leading position.
- Experience in project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrable lateral thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be knowledgeable about Labor Law and Compliance.
- Efficiency in computer operation and digital data collection tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command over English.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- A strong team player, with the ability to work effectively with others to achieve results, with strong advisory/ facilitation skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent upon successful completion of probation period (six months), other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy i.e. provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance (kormi Bima), medical allowance (Kormi Sohayota Tohobil) etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:33:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!