Vacancy for the Post: Deputy Project Engineer/ Project Engineer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Follow company administrative rules and regulation very strictly.
- Ensure the work as per approved drawing and quality of work as per Standard.
- Ensure work progress as per master program/time schedule as per standard.
- Planning and preparing of daily work program.
- Keep the records of the contractor’s staff in the casting date and inform to supervisor.
- Keep necessary correspondences with your department and giving weekly, monthly work program and necessary letters regarding the project’s development.
- Keep the record of inspection, variations, testing and points of connection at construction site.
- Prepare bill as per actual works on the basis of drawing.
- Change the lay-out plan as per requirement of Management.
- Land development works through sand cutting & filling.
- Assist to road construction work in project.
- Assist to plotting work.
- Estimate of materials, equipment, accessories required for site and informing the respective person.
- Land measurement.
- Arrange all utility connections like gas, water, electricity of the project within due time.
- Prepare bill on the basis of running & final measurement.
- Any emergency work instructed by the Supervisor/head of department or higher authority must be given priority basis.
- Manage any kind of political and other problem at site & discuss with Head of the Department.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from Public University will get preference.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from Public Institution may apply.
- Skills Required: AutoCAD, Civil Construction, GIS/ Mapping, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Auto CAD 2D 3D, Civil Engineering, GIS, Layouting * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Must have experience in Land project.
- Must have sound knowledge on execution of all types of construction works.
- Must have sound knowledge on Auto Cad (2D & 3D).
- Must have sound knowledge on making plot layout through Auto CAD and GIS.
- Have good knowledge on interior drawing and execution all types of interior work.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Excellent working environment.
- Others benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 02:17:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!